|Main Page||Relationships||Image Gallery|
Sumi Sakurasawa (
Sumi exudes a soft and gentle appearance with reddish-pink hair that is braided on the right side and reddish-pink eyes. However, there is no consistency to her apparel, as she changes them depending on the chosen date.
Sumi is an extremely shy and timid individual who hardly ever speaks and when she does, it's only in a soft tone. This shows when she first met Kazuya Kinoshita and the consecutive times they spent their time together; only nodding, using facial expressions, and sign language as forms of communication.
On the other hand, she shows prolific amounts of determination, despite the communication barriers that hinder her social life, whether becoming a rental-girlfriend to change herself or mustering up the courage to find compromises to problems, like planning ahead of time to make sure things turn out well.
As expected of her introverted personality, she tends to overthink. Most of her monologue revolves around talking to herself and thinking of every possible scenario that could happen if she followed through with a decision.
- (To Kazuya) "I want to hear it... It's my turn to be the wall..."
- (To herself) "I can sit facing the wall, which means I wouldn't have to make eye contact with anyone. And if I lean against it, I don't have to worry about the people on the other side of me!"
- The name Sumi means "ink" (墨, sumi?).
- Sumi's surname Sakurasawa means "cherry blossom" (桜, Sakura?) and "marsh" (沢, sawa?).
- Sumi's favorite color is pink.
- Sumi's dog's name Suzuri means "inkstone" (すずり?)
- Sumi is the only rental girlfriend who doesn't bother to be with Kazuya albeit she seems to have feelings for him.